Possip Parent Feedback
Oak Creek Elementary has partnered with a group called Possip to provide monthly quick hit surveys sent straight to your phone. Here's how it works:
- The first Friday of every month you will receive a text with a link to complete the survey
- The survey is only two questions with an option to provide additional feedback
- The survey should take as little as 30 seconds to complete
Linked is a letter for parents on how Possip works and how it helps your school.
Thank you for sharing ideas through Possip this first week of February! We’ve heard from 403 of you during the course of the year. We are seeing that 99% of you are happy or mostly happy with Oak Creek Elementary School this week.
This week we heard members in the school community share examples of praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions.
- Appreciation for the programs provided in kindergarten
- Praise for wonderful teachers who create positive experiences
- Comments about the state of the school facilities
- Feedback about the quality of meals provided by the cafeteria
We are taking all of your feedback and ideas into consideration for our future planning and follow-up.
Please send in praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions in next month’s Possip Pulse Check.